Sunday, January 07, 2007

Thesis Statement

So my younger brother has encouraged me to choose a specific theme and focus for my blog, to make it better. He took a survey of all the blogs featured in awards recently given. They all had a theme in common.
Therefore, I intend to focus on my cross cultural experiences. Meaning, pretty much what I've been writing thus far, only I'm officiating it. It feels alot like my IBVA theme, which I decided on at the end, based on what I had done thus far. Not what you're supposed to do. You can only imagine how I write essays. Basically this is my blog's thesis statement.

1 Comments:

At 7:15 AM, Blogger Rootless mind said...

Yey. It's good to have a general theme for your blog. I don't really have a theme...maybe like "Keiko's crappy daily complaints". Haha. That sounds awful. Anyway, cross cultural observation is really cool and you do a really good job with it. You should write more!!

xxx
Keiko

 

Post a Comment

<< Home